About reviewing

❄ ❅ Hello dear friends...  ❄ ❅


❄ ❅ Please mind this before you send me any of your products.   ❄ ❅


 - I started with this blog in 2016.
 - I won't publish anything that i wouldn't choose or wear for myself.  ❄ ❅
 - I belong to a group of official bloggers and friends, they will be always my 1st priority.  ❄ ❅
 - My blog is just an hobby of mine, its not an obligation or work, i will post always for pleasure and fun.
 - I won't charge any kind of payment to the designers and sponsors of my blog.  ❄ ❅




If you agree with all those things i wrote and want to see your products and creations published in my blog, feel free to send me a note card.  ʕ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʔ

For all my sponsors, designers and friends who are working with me. I would like to thank everyone. Thank you for your support and for trusting in my work as a blogger


                                                                   Enjoy my blog               
                       
                                                            Lizarock